Research at Flavoria®
Flavoria® is a multidisciplinary research platform. It offers research possibilities and environments to both scientific and commercial entities, including research institutions, students writing their theses, and companies developing their products and services. Sustainable development and human health are at the center of Flavoria’s research.
Research environments of Flavoria:
Café and Snack shelf
Research possibilities of Flavoria®:
- Intervention study at the lunch restaurant lunch line or at the café
- Flavoria® research platform gathers data daily: choice of food, amount of biowaste and consumption of different meals
- Utilization of multisensory environments in research, education, events and innovation workshops
What does Flavoria® offer for businesses?
In Flavoria® you can study customer behavior and choices in an everyday setting. The subject of research can be a new food or beverage product, a new food ingredient, packaging, concepts, different kinds of sensation elements or digital services.
- Product testing at Flavoria® lunch line and industrial kitchen
- Product testing in an immersive environment in Aistikattila®
- Product, package and selection testing in the Flavoria® Café
- Sensory trainings
- Multisensory brainstorming and development days
AISTILA® helps to optimise your products or spaces for the target group.
Scientific board (this will not be shown on the page, this is for navigation menu)
Faculties in co-operation
Flavoria’s advanced research activities are guided by a scientific board consisting of a group of representatives from different disciplines.
Faculties involved in Flavoria are:
University of Turku
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Education
- Turku School of Economics
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Brahea Centre
University of Helsinki
Are you interested in the research possibilities of Flavoria®?
Contact us and ask further details: email@example.com