Aistikattila – a melting pot for all senses
Versatile research possibilities
Aistikattila provides an interesting setting for e.g. co-creation, product, and group interview studies. With studies measuring the effects of different environments can be discovered, how a certain audiovisual environment or augmented reality affects, for example, eating experiences, human behavior, or sensory experiences. The research possibilities go beyond the above-mentioned framework; the object of study can well be a technological solution.
In addition to existing environments we can create fully customized environments. For more information about Flavoria’s research possibilities and environments, please see this page.
Aistikattila in a nutshell
- Room for approximately 45 people
- Over 12 meters wide wall surface on which you can project photos and videos
- 8-channel audio for creating impressive soundscapes
- Intelligent and programmable lighting
- Scent equipment
- 8 iPads for research and teaching
- Kitchen equipment
- A separate screen and projector for meetings
Would you like to know more?
Don’t hesitate to ask more information about rental rates or research possibilities. You can also book a presentation in Aistikattila by sending an email to: